Hi guys! I’m back with a Thinking out loud post linkup hosted by Amanda over at Running with Spoons. If y’all haven’t checked out her page yet I highly suggest. She’s a gem. So let’s get this party started…
1. Blissful mornings complete with… butter coffee. I’m back on this bandwagon kids. It’s so good. I immensely enjoy my mornings sitting back sippin’ on Peet’s dark roast blended up with some Kerrygold butta. I use a cheap milk frother I bought off of Amazon, it’s magic.
2. You know you’re a meat-head / gym lover / fitness fanatic when… you wear gym clothing 90% of the time, and college is definitely a part of that 90. Actually, truth be told, college probably is that 90% with the exception of a few days when I decide it’s a good idea to get ‘dressed up’ and I wear jeans + a sweater 😉 Zero shame. Need my comfy pants, because, well, they help me study better and learn more. Makes sense to me.
3. When you have an awkward degree of social anxiety. I’ve always been an anxious kid, since early childhood. It’s part of my nature. It wasn’t one of those things that I lost as I further developed. Now it’s just random situations that will provoke a bigger response. Such as seeing too many people in a day, or being in a busy place. I think those are also attributed to #onlychildproblems. I’m an outgoing introvert which can get me into some of what I call “challenging situations”.
4. The most ridiculous but completely honest pictures found on social media… this one couldn’t be more spot on. I also need this giant shark (sleeping bag?!?)
5. When your friends consider the possibility that you might be pregnant… because you get cravings for dark chocolate, wine, pickles, and salami on the regular. OK the wine part isn’t applicable but the other three are for sure. NO baby here just my body digging the oddest of things. For the record I don’t eat chocolate with pickles, or any other combination of the above foods.
6. Killer snack combinations. Siggi’s raspberry yogurt + peanut butter Perfect Bar. Don’t knock it til’ you try it.
7. When I drink red wine during my late night pre-test study sessions… and end up receiving a 97.5% on said exam. Did I mention I love my genetics class. It’s super neat and the material sticks for me. My fingers are crossed that this pattern stays for the semester! The more classes I immerse myself in and experience the more I find I am a bio-science minded individual. Stick me in a biology, anatomy, physiology, genetics course and I’m a happy camper. Chemistry… not so much. Math… follows the same pattern as chemistry unless it’s statistics which I have an odd liking for.
8. A month ago I was so nervous about teaching group fitness… but now I am so grateful to have to opportunity and am absolutely loving the experience (and want more classes)! I’ve been teaching one HIIT class a week!
Cheers to random Thinking Out Loud topics and posting slightly more even though I’d like to really get back on this blogging bandwagon “part-time”, so about 2-3 posts a week. Goals. But hey, progress is progress nonetheless.
Questions for you guys:
1. Have you tried the Perfect Bars? #seriouslyobsessed
2. What type of classes did you enjoy in high school/college?
“Life would be so wonderful if we only knew what to do with it.” – Greta Garbo